PayPal

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pressing in...

Every few weeks I hit a storm and freak out.  I feel the weight of the wait and I thrash around, flailing for some feeling of control...I send frantic emails, FB message friends to please pray for me in the midst of feeling helpless and hopeless about the process, I try to "figure out" how things could work, might work, may progress.  Yesterday was one of those days.  I whig out emotionally...it is not pretty friends.  My poor husband...he can usually find me those days making chocolate chip cookies and eating unhealthy amounts of the dough or even worse holed up at Cold Stone Creamery.  It isn't pretty folks, but it's true.

So today I am in a kind of haze...reality sets back in...I feel a little hope...but exhausted.  I wore myself out. Trusting is best. I know this yet I default to this craziness every few weeks.  Sigh...

Today the Lord sent this blog post...
From wise and wonderful Sara Hagerty.  I share her posts every so often. Thank you Jesus for using her journey and her wisdom to speak to me and speak to my emptiness and lack of faith.  He is so good to know what we need and love us enough to remind us of His love, His Sovereignty and His plan.

We serve a precious Lord and amazing God.  Thank you friends that were near enough during my manic episode yesterday to love me through it:)  I hope Sara's perspective helps you understand a bit...
So once again I am pressing in to the wait and asking:

"Father, what don’t I know about You that You want to reveal to me here? 
What side of Yourself do You want to write on my story?"

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I came across your website and found it very enjoyable. I just had a couple of questions so if you could e-mail me back that would be great!

    ReplyDelete